ACT Walking for Pleasure
- Lennox Gardens, 28 November 2023
- Taylor, 21 November 2023
- Charnwood, 16 November 2023
- Australian National University, 14 November 2023
- Coombs, 7 November 2023
- Fish and chips by Lake Burley Griffin, 29 October 2023
- Isabella Pond Wetlands, 26 October 2023
- Reservoir Hill Lawson, 24 October 2023
- Harrison, 19 October 2023
- Lake Tuggeranong, 17 October 2023
ACT Walking for Pleasure (WFP) is a Canberra-based volunteer‐run association which organises guided walks for members.
There are morning walk programs for Tuesdays (about 1½ hours), Wednesdays (about 2 hours), Thursdays (Strolls, about 1 hour), Fridays (about 2 hours), Saturdays (2‐4 hours), and Sundays (about 2 hours). Longer, more demanding walks are offered occasionally.
No bookings are required. You may join suitable morning walks at the starting time and place advised in our quarterly newsletter The Capital Wanderer.
There is no obligation to attend walks, nor any charge for walking apart from an annual membership fee. New walkers may try walks before joining. The emphasis is on relaxation and enjoyment. Please leave your pets at home.
An information sheet (PDF File, 202 KB) for new walkers and members may be downloaded by clicking HERE.
Become a Member
If you'd like to join us please click the buttons below.